There is huge business potential in the relatively newer social video sharing site on the net, Vine. Users get to share original video clips of just 6 seconds. To excel at this, it takes practice and preparation. Since the video clips are so small, none of the viewers lose interest and if it is used tactfully, it is an amazing way to get a message across to the masses all over the world, hence it is equally important to know how to get followers on vine. Let me tell you how Vine provides a business opportunity. You need to earn a lot of followers by posting really interesting, funny videos that people want more of. This way, once you reach that level where you have a huge number of people following you, local businesses will start contacting you to advertise their products in your video clips and in return they will pay you handsomely. So, before you start making a little video clip, check out these few steps to get the maximum number of followers –
1. Like Other’s Vines – You must find out vines by people who seem to have the potential of succeeding on vine but do not have too much followers as they are new. Like their videos, they are very likely to like your videos and probably follow you even. The more videos you like, more followers you start getting. This way your number of followers increase with having to follow others. You can also buy followers on Vine.
2. Follow People with similar tastes – If there is a famous viner out there who makes the kind of video that you share, open up the list of people following him/her and follow those people. These people are sure shot lovers of the kind of video you are providing, so it is almost safe to bet most of them are going to follow you back. Once you gain a certain amount of followers, random people will start noticing your videos on vine and share those videos for their friends to see. As a result, you will receive even more followers.
3. Serious engagement – Anything on the net thrives on the amount of engagement and traffic it can generate. Without serious engagement a content on the internet is worth nothing. So, you have to keep in mind that you must post new videos at regular intervals, every other day if not every single day. If you maintain a pattern, people will get used to you and will login to check out your video at the time you generally post your videos. You can also buy vine followers just in case you want to attract more eyes.
4. Quality – Never compromise on the quality of your vine. Once you have set a standard for yourself, you cannot post anything lower in quality than that, consistency pays off.
5. Spread the word – Share your vine videos on other social media platforms so that more people know that you are on Vine.